- 20th Dec 2019Rodstation helps chimney sweeps supporting customers this Christmas
Making sure customers have working CO alarms is important during the busy festive seasonread more
- 17th Oct 2019Why are colour-coded rods so special?
COLOUR-CODED rods are a special kind of rod we created after numerous conversations with chimney sweeps about the practicalities of choosing the right rod for the right job.read more
- 3rd Oct 2019Perfect brushes for small spaces in chimneys, fluepipes and range cookers
WE ALL know that chimney flues are built in a wide range of shapes and sizes - and it’s a challenge finding the correctly sized brush to sweep every nook and cranny.read more
- 5th Sep 2019Chimney sweep is most happy after buying Rodstation colour-coded rods
HOW do you really know if Rodstation’s products are definitely value for money? Simple, you ask a chimney sweep who uses our equipment.
- 24th May 2019Now is a great time to get your Chimney Swept!
There is the common perception that your Chimney should be swept just once a year before the winter months. However, ideally your chimney should be swept before, during and after the heating season. Sweeping the flue ensures the chimney is clear and will reduce the risk of a chimney fire. Here are a few reasons to book a chimney sweep in today…read more
News & Blog