FlueBoss® Colourcoded Powersweeping- Push-fit
Designed and Manufactured in the UK for the effective sweeping of insulated chimneys, flexible flue liners and masonry chimneys.
The new rod system is designed by RodStation and features a selection of hard anodised coloured ends to help sweeps easily identify which rods to use for different tasks and chimney systems.
Watch the FlueBoss Colourcoded In Action...
- FlueBoss® has a unique and easy to use mechanism to hold PowerSweeping nylon with many key advantages (UK Patent No.2538585 European Application No.16170220.4 United States Application No.15/160052)
- A quick turn of the grub screw under the boss secures the nylon and protects the screw when sweeping.
- Simply push the nylon through the securing holes saves time compared to taking discs apart and bending strands to fit in curved channels.
- The design allows the nylon to go up or down to suit different flue conditions.
- British made FlueBoss® is produced to high standards and features a domed head to assist easy passage in the flue with reduced risk of snagging flue liners.
- Robust "Superflexy" flexible rods and rigid rods have gold zinc plated push fit ends for greater durability.
- Quick "push-fit" connectors using push buttons giving time proven security and easy release.
- Wide range of adaptors and connectors for traditional non-powered sweeping using standard brushes with Universal and Whitworth fittings.
Click here to view our user instructions (PDF).