Direct Deliveries. Terms & conditions:
1. All deliveries will be ‘Economy’ which is 2-3 days from dispatch.
2. Normal delivery times are between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
3. Orders received by MIDDAY will be dispatched on the next working day unless lead times are specified.
4. Delivery to mainland Wales and England only (please contact us at email@example.com for sales outside of U.K)
5. Saturday delivery is available at an additional charge of £35, but orders must be received by MIDDAY THURSDAY otherwise it will be delivered the following Saturday.
6. In the event of a customer agreeing to a delivery and then not being at home during the agreed delivery time period, a redelivery charge of £20 per pallet will be made.
7. Your phone number will be forwarded to the carrier so that they can contact you should any issues arise.
8. Delivery drivers are not expected to manoeuvre the pallet beyond the rear of the vehicle but will always be as helpful as possible where conditions allow.
9. In the event of a delivery not being possible due to poor access or gravel drive then the delivery will have to be “roadside” (i.e. left as near to the property as possible).
10. All goods must be checked on arrival and delivery paperwork signed. Goods will not be left without a signature and will incur a second delivery charge for redelivery as per point 7.
11. Deliveries can only be made to the card holder’s address.
12. Any delivery issues must be reported immediately to Rodstation.
13. In the event of any dispute resulting in the goods being returned to Rodstation payment will be refunded to the customer less all charges.