FlueBoss® Chimney Powersweeping
Designed and Manufactured in the UK for the effective sweeping of insulated chimneys, flexible flue liners and masonry chimneys.
Watch the FlueBoss In Action...
Click here to view this video in French
- FlueBoss® has a unique and easy to use mechanism to hold PowerSweeping nylon with many key advantages (UK Patent No.2538585 European Application No.16170220.4 United States Application No.15/160052)
- A quick turn of the grub screw under the boss secures the nylon and protects the screw when sweeping.
- Simply push the nylon through the securing holes saves time compared to taking discs apart and bending strands to fit in curved channels.
- The design allows the nylon to go up or down to suit different flue conditions.
- British made FlueBoss® is produced to high standards and features a domed head to assist easy passage in the flue with reduced risk of snagging flue liners.
- Robust "Superflexy" flexible rods and rigid rods have gold zinc plated push fit ends for greater durability.
- Quick "push-fit" connectors using TwinClip push buttons giving time proven security and easy release.
- Wide range of adaptors and connectors for traditional non-powered sweeping using standard brushes with Universal and Whitworth fittings.
Click here to view our user instructions (PDF).