Warranty & Returns
Rodstation are pleased to offer a full 12 month replacement warranty on all RodStation rods, adaptors, FlueBoss, sweeping brushes and chimney cameras subject to the full terms and conditions below. In the unlikely event that a warranty claim is necessary, please contact RodStation and return the item to RodStation for checking. If the item is faulty a free replacement will be sent. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights. Please note, this warranty does not cover items that have clearly been misused and consumable items that can wear during use including the Nylon line, brushes, wire chains and scrapers. During use rods will naturally bend and flex so may not remain perfectly straight. This is normal wear and tear and not covered, but the fixings are.
- Rodstation products, when operated under normal conditions of use, are guaranteed by Rodstation to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase from Rodstation or an authorised representative or distributor.
- All claims under the warranty must be made within 12 months of the date of purchase. Please retain proof of purchase.
- The warranty is non transferable.
- In order to claim under this warranty, the buyer must:-
a) promptly give notice of the defect to Rodstation by emailing a completed warranty claim form
b) return the faulty product and/or part to Rodstation with proof of purchase and only after you have notified us of the defect. Please retain proof of postage. The goods will remain in the ownership of the Buyer until safely delivered to Rodstation and delivery costs will be the responsibility of the Buyer. Goods must be returned to claim under the warranty.
Once the goods have been inspected by Rodstation and accepted under the warranty a free replacement will be delivered by Rodstation.
- Misuse. Rodstation will not provide a warranty in respect of any goods or parts which have been subjected to misuse, modification, lack of maintenance, or damage resulting from fire, flooding, lightning or explosion or consumable items that can wear during use.
- Rodstation’s liability will not exceed the cost of repair or replacement of the product.
- Rodstation reserves the right to refund the purchase price of the product in lieu of a repair or replacement.
- Rodstation will not be responsible or liable for indirect or consequential damages of any kind, however arising, including but not limited to those for the use of any products, loss of time, inconvenience, lost profit, labour charges, or other incidental or consequential damages with respect to persons, animals, business, or property, whether as a result of breach of warranty, negligence or otherwise.
MAKING A RETURN
- All products and/or parts returned to Rodstation under this warranty, will be inspected by Rodstation before any claim is accepted
- Non-faulty items must be sent back in their original unused condition with original packaging within 7 days of the invoice date.
- The faulty product and/or part must be returned to Rodstation packaged either in its original packing material or in comparable or suitable packing material if the original is not available. The buyer is responsible for paying the cost of returning the faulty product and retains responsibility for any damage to the product sustained during transit.
- In the event of a claim being accepted under the terms of our warranty Rodstation will, at its discretion, either repair or replace the defective product and/or part and return it to the customer or refund the cost of the defective product or part.
- If, following inspection, Rodstation determines there is no valid claim under the warranty the buyer must bear the cost of replacement and/or return of the product to the buyer. Rodstation may at their discretion agree to carry out repairs to non-warranty items if the cost of the repair is paid in full by the buyer prior to the repairs being commenced.
- In the unlikely event of any damage in transit in the return of the product the Buyer must notify Rodstation of any damage within 48 hours of accepting delivery.
- Warranty claim form download